SVM Global Ltd recognises that Slavery and Human Trafficking remains an issue to our Global Society. Our aim is to identify our responsibility by alerting employees to the risks, however small, in our own organisation and our wider supply chain. Staff are expected and encouraged to report concerns to Executive Management, so these concerns can be investigated and acted upon.
Our main activity is the resale and fulfilment of pre-paid products such as Gift Cards, Gift Vouchers and eCodes. Our primary supply chain is through retailers from whom we are purchasing prepaid products or providing a service to.
We are committed to ensuring that there is no Modern Day Slavery or Human Trafficking in our supply chains or in any part of our Business. Our Modern Slavery Act Statement reflects our commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships. We are dedicated to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure Slavery and Human Trafficking is not taking place anywhere in our supply chains.
This Policy takes into consideration, and supports, the policies, procedures and requirements documented in our Management Systems, compliant with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013. The implementation and operation of this Management System underlines our commitment to this Policy Statement. Formal procedures concerning Slavery and Human Trafficking have been established, including disciplinary procedures where they are breached. Additional procedures ensure that this policy is understood and communicated to all levels of the company, and that it is regularly reviewed by the Executive Management Team to ensure its continuing suitability and relevance to the company activities
We will achieve our aims of identifying and mitigating risk in the following ways (But not limited to):-
- More stringent vetting and investigation of our supply chain.
- Continually auditing & reviewing our practices for checking all employees are paid at least the minimum wage and have the right to work.
- We encourage the reporting of concerns and the protection of Whistle blowers.
- The company will not knowingly support or deal with any business involved in slavery or human trafficking.
- We have zero tolerance to Slavery and Human Trafficking. We expect all those in our supply chain and contractors to comply with our values.
- To provide awareness and an education programme to our employees supported by the Executive Management Team.
We use the following methods to measure how effective we have been to ensure that slavery and human trafficking is not taking place in any part of our business or supply chains:
- Inclusion in the annual internal audit and management review process
- Monthly monitoring of payroll records
For transparency, this statement will be published on the SVM Global corporate website for consumers, customers, employees, and suppliers to see.
This statement will be reviewed annual within 6 months of the end of the financial year.