Are you looking for a way to give a Gift Card or eCode that leaves the choice to the recipient? If you want to reward a colleague or an
employee, a customer or a partner with a Gift Card - we know the hard part is choosing something meaningful that's truly appreciated.
That's why SVM Global made Preference.
With Preference you have the power to safely give anyone the funds to purchase a Gift Card or an eCode, leaving the choice of what to pick from over 100 retailers completely up to them.
It's safe, secure - and so simple.
Here's how it works...
1) Choose how much budget you have for eCodes or Gift Cards. You could order a complete mix of denominations, or a set of cards at the same value - it's up to you.
2) Speak to a friendly SVM Representative. We'll let you choose how you get your codes. We can send them in an email to distribute as you please - perhaps on an email, a
certificate or in a card - or you can go the extra mile by ordering a set of Gift Cards Branded to your business with unique codes. These work incredibly well for marketing incentives,
sales meetings or as apology gifts.
3) Once you've placed your order we send your branded cards or your codes to your email or your office, ready for you to gift out any way you please, or direct to the recipient.
4) We include all the details of how recipients can claim on the card or on the email. They simply visit the Preference website and add in their unique code. They can then select the
Gift card or eCode that they want - add it to their basket and order - and all postage is included with no extra costs for the recipient.
5) The great news is if they purchase a reloadable card the next time you reward them with funds they can top it up from their balance again and again, ideal for those favourite shops they have.
If branding of the redemption site is important – then speak to us about our customisation options where we create you a site branded with your own logo and colours to give your reward programme a unique brand identity- all at a very low cost.
When it's this easy to reward and gift- why wouldn't you choose Preference?